“Human society has reached a tipping point, and it’s time for all of us to take a good look in the mirror. We must accept the fact that infinite growth on a finite planet is not an option; less is definitely more…. As a result of Covid-19, the travel industry will be impacted for months and years to come, which means responsible, conscious and sustainable travel will be the new norm. “
- Paul’s unwavering mission is to connect people and businesses to nature through an ever-increasing number of international environmental projects.
- Conservationist, philanthropist, custodian - renowned for leading the way in rewilding, sustainable living and championing conservation in Europe and Belize.
- After twenty years in the furniture business and the sudden ill health of his father and mentor Noel, Paul had a change of consciousness about his life, purpose and legacy.
- In 2000, he established The European Nature Trust with a focus on environmental and educational projects in Scotland, Romania, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Belize. TENT also co-produces nature films and organises conservation journeys, fundraising film screenings and other trade events.
- In 2003, Paul became the renowned owner and custodian of Alladale Wilderness Reserve, in the Scottish Highlands, a template for pioneering re-wilding and ecotourism initiatives.
- Paul is also trustee of Foundation Conservation Carpathia (FCC), Romania.