“Human society has reached a tipping point, and it’s time for all of us to take a good look in the mirror. We must accept the fact that infinite growth on a finite planet is not an option; less is definitely more…. As a result of Covid-19, the travel industry will be impacted for months and years to come, which means responsible, conscious and sustainable travel will be the new norm. “
- Paul’s unwavering mission is to connect people and businesses to nature through an ever-increasing number of international environmental projects.
- Conservationist, philanthropist, custodian - renowned for leading the way in rewilding, sustainable living and championing conservation in Europe and South America.
- After twenty years in the furniture business and the sudden ill health of his mentor and father Noel, Paul had a change of consciousness about his life, purpose and legacy.
- In 2000, he established The European Nature Trust with a focus on environmental and educational projects in Scotland, Romania, Italy and Spain. TENT also co-produces natural history films and organises eco-trips, fundraising parties and events.
- In 2003, became the renowned owner and custodian of Alladale Wilderness Reserve, in the Scottish Highlands, a template for pioneering re-wilding and ecotourism initiatives.
- Paul is also trustee of Foundation Conservation Carpathia, Romania.
Alladale's work around sustainability is recognised at the first ever virtual Scottish Green Energy Awards.
Rutting deer, vibrant sepia colours and natural adventures. Alladale Wilderness Reserve in the Scottish Highlands encapsulates all that’s wonderful about the UK in autumn.