"At GROUNDTRUTH we always try to both connect with people who are working towards protecting our planet and continue the wider conversation about climate change.”
- Passionate and spirited British sisters Sophia, Nina and Georgia Scott are the force behind this 100% recycled bags & accessories brand founded in 2017.
- A new generation of travel goods, the GROUNDTRUTH collection is entirely made from used plastic extracted from landfills or the ocean and designed to be practical and hardwearing for adventurous travel experiences and urban living.
- Ardent storytellers, Georgia and Sophia have more than a decade of experience with their documentary film company GROUNDTRUTH Productions, working worldwide, often in extreme environments. Meanwhile, Nina has spent her career working internationally on product development and design within the artisan textiles sector. Now the three sisters have combined forces.
- The vision for GROUNDTRUTH was for the trio to come together and create a second company that, through its products, could affect positive, meaningful change.
- Creators of a business model for the future, the sisters believe in the power of collaboration at every level - with each other, their own manufacturers and also businesses that would like to commission and support them.
A new era of travel demands equipment to match. This Christmas, gift those with wanderlust a high performance product with values.