ilapothecary Launches Beat the Blues Drops of Gold
Modern living is full of challenges. From digital overload to chronic stress, from life’s fast pace to disconnected relationships, from multitasking to feeling anxious about almost everything; it’s not always easy to maintain a positive outlook on life.
As an ever-increasing number of people struggle with low mood, ilapothecary feels it is the right time to add to their Award-Winning Beat the Blues Range, their latest product with purpose: Beat the Blues Drops of Gold. A powerful, 100% natural potent DROPS to help boost the mood without the unwanted side effects chemical antidepressants often have*. Ideal to be used when in need of a purpose, support, vitality and uplifted joy.
Ilapothecary is pleased to announce that £1 of every product sold, will be donated to a Mental Health Charity. It is fundamental for all to support charities that treat mental health problems, which is such a critical issue of modern times.
The Beat the Blues Drops of Gold, is a potent blend of gold, phyto-actives and homeopathy. The beauty of this remedy is its multi layering of benefits. Gold or Aurum Metallicum is a very valuable homeopathic remedy believed to support our emotional heart, to uplift the mind and to help us reconnect with joy, energy and our environment. The soothing fusion of Pulsatilla, Gelsemium and Nat Mur aids inner balance and the herbal remedies of Saffron and St. John’s Wort bring the energy of hope and optimism.
- Gold (Aurum Metallicum) is a precious and uplifting homeopathic remedy that nurtures our emotional centre and helps us reconnect with joy.
- Pulsatilla is known to be useful when feeling out of control of one’s emotions. It is often prescribed for grief and when one feels in need for more support. A remedy used for depression due to hormonal changes.
- Gelsemium is known in homeopathy as a remedy for people facing anxiety due to feelings of inadequacy, pressure from others or society and finding it hard to socialise.
- Nat Mur is a deep acting remedy, used by homeopaths for grief and deep sadness.
- St. John's wort is widely believed to boost mood and provide some relief from depression. It is also known to relieve anxiety and uplift.
- Saffron in Ancient Greece saffron was eaten to enhance libido, boost mood, and improve memory.
* This product is not meant to replace prescribed chemical antidepressants, but to help uplift those in need of support and to help reconnect with the positive aspects of life. It is suitable for diabetics. If on medication, please first consult your doctor.
The RRP: £29 15ml, £1 of which will be donated to a mental health charity
Pioneering and award-winning British brand, ilapothecary is here to heal with 100% Natural Products with Purpose. A pioneering awarded British brand, offering a cutting-edge synergy of Herbology, Naturopathy, Phyto-Actives & Homeopathy. Ilapothecary products are infused with powerful remedial ingredients, such as British herbs, live stem cells, silk, powerful gemstones, vitamins, aromatherapy oils and homeopathic ingredients. Created to counteract urban stressors, environmental and digital pollution, mental stress, hormonal balance and body fatigue. Ilapothecary is here to nurture the mind, body, skin and soul; to strengthen, balance, hydrate and heal. Products are lovingly handmade in a barn in the Cotswolds, blended in small fresh batches, using simple techniques based on an intuitive and heartfelt approach.
ilapothecary uses the study of numerology to reinforce and establish the intent of each product. For Beat the Blues, the number 27 is associated with believing in yourself and listening to your intuition. It is self-affirming and fortifying.
This product joins the award winning ‘Beat the Blues Room Spray’, the ‘Beat the Blues Shower and Bath Oil’ and the ‘Beat the Blues Pulse Point’: alchemical mood balancing blends of essential oils to revitalize, uplift and help clear the mind.
The FLAGSHIP STORE:
ilapothecary London Flagship Store in 99 Kensington Church Street, is an urban hideaway offering a selection of healing therapies, unique remedies and workshops to help you create solutions to issues you may be facing, relieve bodily symptoms and escape from stresses of urban living. Contact via firstname.lastname@example.org. See location map here.