- Altruistic entrepreneur, investor, activist and hotel owner - with sustainability and collaboration at the forefront of his vision.
- Co-founder with his brother of TO.org which invests in philanthropic innovations and businesses that shift the zeitgeist, ones which actively protect the planet, such as Beyond Meat and eco-tech menswear startup Vollebak.
- Visionary Hotelier behind The Alpina Gstaad, an award-winning, five-star property in Switzerland which acts as an ‘ideas incubator’ where guests can share inspiration and stimulating conversation.
- Strongly believes business can be a driving force for good, and that purpose and luxury can co-exist.
- A creative collaborator, Nachson wants to turn human beings from a problem into a solution, using Gstaad as the hub for forward-thinking, like-minded individuals to come together and create a better future.
At-home wellness tips and new spa programmes, from Switzerland's top sustainable luxury hotel.
Wellbeing tips from Switzerland's The Alpina Gstaad (for home & away)