- Recognised as a leader in her field with over 40 years of experience, Fiona’s work has never been more relevant.
- Draws on the wisdom of ancient teachings, combined with her unique ability to encourage life-change and inner healing.
- Legendary for co-launching Stop the World, Britain’s first alternative health retreat in 1990
- Attracts clients from across the world to The Arrigo Programme, which offers carefully curated therapeutic and clinical solutions on how to deal with 21 st Century Living.
- Her popularity is due in large part to her approach: uniquely personal, deeply human, humorous yet always practical.
- Offers profound heart understanding and intuitive insights.
- Sensitively allows clients to re-examine the narrative of their lives, connect with their own wisdom, and reach a place of resolution, peace and newfound joy.
- Fiona and The Arrigo Programme can be accessed in various ways, from Group Retreats in the UK and abroad to her new online offerings.
Fiona Arrigo introduces two new online offerings for 2021, to provide support, community, inspiration and joy.